PJTN educates, advocates, and moves to activate Christians, Jews and all people of conscience in building a global community of action and prayer in support of Jews and Israel. We are engaged in winning the ideological, social, moral and spiritual battle for the mind of this generation.
Welcome To PJTN
Latest News From PJTN
"I will also gather all nations, And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; And I will enter into judgment with them there on account of My people, My heritage Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; They have also divided up My land." Joel 3:2
Just this morning in checking my incoming emails, I fielded six articles exposing anti-Semitic incidents that required a response from me!
- Women's March Leader Tamika Mallory refuses to condemn anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan
- The World Council of Churches trained 2,000 Christians in pro-Palestinian Propaganda
- Pelosi, Democrats Should Discipline Tlaib's anti-Semitic Remarks.
- PJTN Calls For the State Medical Board of Ohio to Revoke Kollab's License to Practice
- PJTN Calls Christians in Newton, MA to Condemn "blood libel" Posters
- The "New" New Anti-Semitism of the Left
Proclaiming Justice To The Nations Files In Ohio For Revocation Of Medical License Of Doctor Who Vowed To Harm The Jews
PROCLAIMING JUSTICE TO THE NATIONS FILES IN OHIO FOR REVOCATION OF MEDICAL LICENSE OF DOCTOR WHO VOWED TO HARM THE JEWS
(Nashville,Tennessee) – January 16, 2019 – Proclaiming Justice to The Nations founder and president Laurie Cardoza-Moore today announced that the anti-Semitism watchdog organization has filed a formal complaint with the State Medical Board of Ohio demanding that the medical license of Dr. Lara Kollab be permanently revoked. The action comes in immediate response to a release of an expose’ brought to PJTN’s President, Laurie Cardoza-Moore, and an outpouring of condemnation PJTN heard from concerned citizens, both Christians and Jews in the state of Ohio as well as nationally.