News Regarding the National Textbook Issue
- TEXAS: High School Reportedly Teaches That Israel Was to Blame for Outbreak of 1948 War of Independence
- No Sense Denying the Jewish Connection to Jerusalem
- Schools in Qatar, Bahrain withdraw textbook that calls Palestinian hijackers ‘terrorists’
- CAIR Must Stand Trial in D.C. for Massive Fraud
- Netanyahu to French PM: Hold direct Israeli-Palestinian talks in Paris without preconditions
- Dershowitz: Obama’s double standard toward Netanyahu
- American officials condemn ‘barbaric’ attacks on Israeli civilians
- Here Are 5 Things You Need to Know About the Council on American Islamic Relations
- PA Blaming Israel, Jews for Paris Attacks Consistent With Official PA Policy, Says Palestinian Media Monitor
- UNITED STATES: ambassador says Israeli actions not excessive
- UK: Plot to ‘Islamize’ British School
Common Core: Background and Content
- Common Core Arose From the Moscow Declaration
- ISLAMIC INFILTRATION IN PUBLIC EDUCATION
- It's all about the Arab-Israeli Conflict, stupid!
- 'Democracy May Have Had Its Day'
- Conservatives rally against schools' Common Core standards as a federal overreach
- Terrorism as Therapy
- Studies Cast More Doubt on Academic Gains Attributed to Common Core
- BLACK LEADERS: COMMON CORE 'INHERENTLY RACIST'
- Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio Only GOP Candidates to Sign Sunshine Summit Pledge to End Common Core Standards
- Is the Common Core past its peak and heading toward oblivion?
- Student: Here's What The Common Core Horror Show Looks Like At My High School
- The Common Core Costs Billions and Hurts Students
- Are Your Kids Getting a Daily Dose of News Propaganda with Their Common Core?
Information About 'Access Islam'
- U.S. Education Department Asked to Eliminate Lesson Plans on Islam
- Why is the Dept. of Education Promoting Islam to School Kids?
- Is the Dept. of Education Funding Islam Indoctrination Program in Public Schools?
- 'Access Islam' introduced for millions US public school children
- Access Islam: U.S. Dept. Of Education Lesson Plans Move Towards Outright Indoctrination
PJTN Petition to remove errors and bias from U.S. textbooks.