Laurie's 2019 Vision For PJTN
I want to thank our global PJTN Watchmen for responding to our year-end call to finish 2018 strong!
Your financial and prayerful support inspires me and our courageous team to boldly confront the normalization of anti-Semitism that is growing at an alarming rate.
Because of this growing threat, our goals are even greater for 2019.
"... you shall not stand by while your brother's blood is shed - I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:16
This year will mark the second wave of our strategic three-year plan, “Igniting The Torch For The Next Generation” to combat this growing threat.
Our strategy includes:
- Greater collaboration with our 21 global media partners to educate and activate more Christians, Jews and people of conscience to stand against the normalization of anti-Semitism in their communities.
- Produce 52 new episodes of our award-winning program, Focus On Israel for global distribution to combat the disinformation that is fueling global anti-Semitism.
- Mobilize parents/citizens to take back local control of education to combat the indoctrination in our schools.
- Educate state legislators and local officials about the growing threat of anti-Semitism on secondary and higher-ed campuses.
- Launch our first Int'l PJTN Chapter in Johannesburg, SA
- Publish and present PJTN's “K-12 White Paper” on the indoctrination of America's children in grades K-12 schools to the Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos.
Your support is critical in order to achieve victory!
Shalom and blessings for 2019,
President/Proclaiming Justice to The Nations