GIVING THANKS FOR PJTN WATCHMEN . . .
As our thoughts turn towards Thanksgiving this week, I am taking special time in prayer for you, our PJTN Watchmen who have committed to stand your watch and have graciously enabled us to achieve historic accomplishments. We have so much to be grateful for this year thanks to you, our faithful donors and supporters who make it possible for PJTN to go to the front lines of the antisemitism battle every day.
We live at an historic hour…
We have seen a year of unprecedented accomplishments as well as the fulfillment of biblical prophecies over Israel come to reality in global headlines. For example, since President Trump’s official recognition of Jerusalem as the official location for the U.S. Embassy in May of 2018:
- President Trump officially recognized Israel’s historic and strategic rights to the Golan Heights as part of Israel through a proclamation signed in March of this year.
- Just a few short days ago, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo declared that the U.S. was changing 40 years of U.S. policy by reframing the debate by using the historic names of the biblical heartland, Judea and Samaria.
In fulfillment of God’s promise to all Israel, we can rejoice that Israel is possessing the land promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob almost 4,000 years ago and all it took was one courageous President who was unwilling to play politics with an ancient promise.
PJTN’s Impact is Unprecedented!
- We completed our first international mission to South Africa with a sobering message of repentance and reconciliation towards Israel that is awakening a new era of brotherhood in a country too long plagued by the darkness of hatred, racism and antisemitism.
- We planted an international PJTN headquarters in Johannesburg under the leadership of our South Africa Director, Cheryl Charles in order to fulfill our biblical mandate to “proclaim justice to the nations” on Israel’s behalf.
- Our recent trip to Israel for meetings and for filming 12 more episodes of Focus On Israel for global distribution to over 2 billion potential viewers each week in 200 nations.
- And finally, the trip enabled PJTN access time to Prime Minister Netanyahu as well as President Rivlin and other high-level meetings that have solidified and strengthened PJTN’s commitment to Israel and our war on antisemitism through our global outreach.
You Make Our Biblical Mandate Possible!
I am thankful for your encouragement and opportunities your support has brought to PJTN… At PJTN, we are a family of committed Believers who stand in defense of G-d’s Covenant as we confront the rising threat of antisemitism head-on.
As we enter a time of Thanksgiving, I want to personally thank you for continuing to make generous “match challenges” to the gifts of the faithful Watchmen already enlisted in our Gideon’s Army! We have received match challenges of $1,000, $2,000, $2,500 and $3,000 that are still being met to help us reach our year-end goal. I want to thank those of you who have generously given toward this year-end campaign. For those of you who are still considering a year-end gift to PJTN, we only need 185 more people to make a contribution of $1,000 to help us reach our goal.
The recent declaration of PJTN as a “hate group” by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) is but a sign that PJTN has a powerful and influential voice in exposing the real purveyors of hate, and we are making a difference!
Our faith, family and freedoms are at stake–as well as PJTN’s unrelenting voice in the war on antisemitism! We will not allow our voices to be silenced! We will not lose ground to our enemies in this battle!
In the midst of all these challenges, Isaiah offers a word on thanksgiving for us to remember:
“Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and I will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation. With joy, you will draw water from the wells of salvation. And you will say in that day, “Give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name, make known His deeds among the peoples, proclaim that His name is exalted. Sing praises to the Lord, for He has done gloriously, Let this be made known in all the earth. Shout and sing for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel”
Please join me and my family as we give thanks to The Almighty for the great work He has done!
Blessings and Shalom!