PJTN Founder: Laurie Cardoza-Moore
Laurie Cardoza-Moore is a respected “go to” voice on the frontlines of battle for the ideological, social, moral and religious mind of this generation. As Special Envoy to the United Nations for human rights and anti-Semitism on behalf of 44 million Christians, to her leadership in statehouses through PJTN’s anti-Semitism Awareness Resolution, Laurie is a tireless advocate.
A home schooling mother of five, Laurie Cardoza-Moore’s original “wake-up call” was the discovery of anti-Semitic, anti-Christian, and anti-American content in her children’s textbooks. The revelation of the early seeds of indoctrination of America’s children began her quest to bring awareness and change through every avenue she could reach: Legislative, media, advocacy, and ultimately the development of PJTN programs and documentaries that are shared and educate on a mass level. PJTN programming in support of Israel today reaches over 950 million potential viewers on a regular basis through a network of close to two dozen TV affiliates and satellite broadcasters.
Laurie has been appointed, awarded and recognized by her peers for her leadership, including:
- The President’s Council of The National Religious Broadcasters, (NRB)
- The “Top 100 People Positively Impacting Israel” by the Algemeiner
- An Honorary Doctorate Degree in Theology from the Latin University of Theology
- The “Friend of Israel Award” by The Center For Jewish Awareness
- The “Goodwill Ambassador to Israel Award” given by Israel Consul General of the Israeli Foreign Ministry.