I had the tremendous opportunity this weekend to talk to a national audience about the crisis in American education on the Fox News Network and if you missed it, I hope you will watch my Saturday morning interview on “Fox & Friends” with host Pete Hegseth here:
Traditionally in the America many of us grew up in, “back to school” was a time of mixed emotions for parents and children. The happy anticipation of parents to get the kids back into classrooms weighted against the approach of the sad final wave goodbye to carefree summer’s freedoms.
This year is different.
This fall, as the presidential campaign rages around us, and our nation is at war in the streets, we are poised to see our children and our schools plunged into a dangerous national educational tug of war—an experiment during a global pandemic that has forever rewritten all definitions of “normal” in the America we have known.
President Trump recently decreed that schools should physically reopen in the fall. Given that the President has no ultimate authority over local school districts, the weight of the plans to reopen will fall on governors, mayors and local school districts to set their course of action. Their political tone will impact your life.
A patchwork of plans is underway across the country. New York City has announced that classroom attendance would be limited to just one to three days a week. Michigan officials announced that school buildings won’t reopen for in-person instructions until the number of new cases of COVID has fallen for a still uncertain “period of time.” Fairfax County, Virginia is offering families a choice between 100% online learning or in-person instruction for two days a week. Still, others will opt-out of public school education and instead, chart a very different course for their children, their children's future and the future of these United States. The decision for parents must be made by July 15 and is irrevocable.
Political leaders are using our children as pawns in a desperate battle for control of the nation, as tens of millions of beleaguered parents and grandparents are at their breaking point, unable to return to work without consistent child care and facing mounting pressure. Medical reports add to the crisis as doctors are telling us of the major mental and physical health, as well as social and educational development risks of keeping children at home. Added to the mix, The National Education Association (NEA) the largest unapologetic block supporters of liberal leftist agenda with their unionized three million-strong membership of teachers has signaled they need more money to send teachers back to work and that there’s a “high probability” learning will remain remote until their demands are met.
Now as never before, we must be engaged on the local levels in our own communities to determine the future of our nation! We must make sure that the best interests of our children are at the forefront of the decisions being made by our local school boards—decisions that will impact personally our families and the future of America’s children. What can we do as decisions are being made that will dramatically impact our lives and the lives of our children?
- Engage - Contact your local school board. Attend meetings and let your voice be heard.
- Take a stand - Make sure that those elected to your local school board and PTA organizations represent your voice and your values for your children. If not, start the process of voting them out of these positions of power, or consider the option to "recall" them.
- Be informed - Know what your children are being taught.
PJTN is on the march setting a major media campaign on our platform to “Take Back America’s Children!”
I will continue bringing the message and mandate through national television and radio appearances such as I did this weekend on Fox, and we are exploring statewide advertising spots leading up to the new school year. Additionally, we are working county-by-county, state-by-state through PJTN Chapter Leaders and grassroots teams on the ground to be sure the values of our membership of PJTN Watchmen are represented in the decisions being made about our children’s education.
America’s schools are broken. The “three R’s” of reading, writing, and arithmetic have been replaced by new courses—critical race theory, the war on capitalism, the art of the cancel culture, the dismantling of the nuclear family and instructions on community organizing. Once through this crisis, we must face the reality of a need for total reform in American education and what instruction our children are receiving.
We must be organized and prepared for the battle for our children, their future and our nation as we face the fall of 2020.
- Our ultimate ability to show up at the ballot box will set the course of America’s future. Learn about the positions of local candidates—vote in those who espouse our Judeo/Christian values. Politics begin at the local level.
- Be prepared with information. Read our complete “White Paper” report on American education here on the PJTN website to learn more about the indoctrination of America's children.
- Consider becoming a Chapter Representative for PJTN in your state, or your county—or become active in the state chapter already established. Email us at email@example.com to learn more.
- Join PJTN—there is strength in numbers and we need more PJTN Watchmen to support the massive work that is ahead. As a non-profit, the funding of donors and member Watchmen make all we do possible. JOIN TODAY
- Visit our store page on our website at www.pjtn.org and order our educational resources to be informed and educate your children by equipping them with the truth.
A war cannot be waged without the support of those who believe in our mission.
We cannot do it without you! Consider your best donation today.
|CLICK TO DONATE|
Most vital of all: Pray for America and the future of our children and our country. We are facing perilous times when God and our freedoms are at risk of being taken from this nation. Remember God’s instruction in Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sins, and will heal their land.”
Please join me in that prayer!