PJTN has begun a world wide counter attack to confront the anti-Semitic boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement against the State of Israel and ultimately the Jewish people. This charge began in the U.S. in the state of Tennessee and in one week, PJTN received numerous phone calls, emails and messages on social media from Christians, Jews and people of conscience requesting information to launch this campaign in their states.
Join the Fight Now!
Fill out this form to launch this campaign in your area!
Ways PJTN will assist you:
- PJTN will provide consultation – legislative, legal and grassroots mobilization
- PJTN will organize a media campaign to help promote your efforts in your state by utilizing over 600 international, national and local media outlets
- PJTN will provide you the tools to launch this initiative – including the resolution, talking points, sample press releases, etc.
- PJTN will mobilize our support base in your state to assist you in building a coalition of supporters in yours
Click on your country to see if there is a campaign in your local area!
To all of you out there taking a stand against the BDS movement… “We want to hear from you!”
Please share your victories and struggles with us. We want to assist in any way we can and alert the media of your efforts.
Email us at email@example.com
- BOSTON: Holocaust Memorial Vandalized
- Israel approving Indian-Israeli measures
- Palestinian Authority Denies Treatment To Two Babies
- ISRAEL: AIR STRIKE FOLLOWING GAZA HAMAS ROCKET ATTACK
- IRAN’: KHAMENEI ─ WE’LL WITNESS ISRAEL’S DEMISE
- ‘Joseph’ Musical Removes ‘Israel’ From Its Lyrics
- California: Lawsuit alleges hostile environment for Jews on San Francisco State campus
- Washington, D.C.: Israel trip calms some D.C. tensions
- Is Warren Buffett attempting to raise $200 million in Israel Bonds?
- New Jersey: Muslim educator takes stand against anti-Israel campaign