PJTN has begun a world wide counter attack to confront the anti-Semitic boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement against the State of Israel and ultimately the Jewish people. This charge began in the U.S. in the state of Tennessee and in one week, PJTN received numerous phone calls, emails and messages on social media from Christians, Jews and people of conscience requesting information to launch this campaign in their states.
Join the Fight Now!
Fill out this form to launch this campaign in your area!
Ways PJTN will assist you:
- PJTN will provide consultation – legislative, legal and grassroots mobilization
- PJTN will organize a media campaign to help promote your efforts in your state by utilizing over 600 international, national and local media outlets
- PJTN will provide you the tools to launch this initiative – including the resolution, talking points, sample press releases, etc.
- PJTN will mobilize our support base in your state to assist you in building a coalition of supporters in yours
Click on your country to see if there is a campaign in your local area!
To all of you out there taking a stand against the BDS movement… “We want to hear from you!”
Please share your victories and struggles with us. We want to assist in any way we can and alert the media of your efforts.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- IVANKA TRUMP, WHITE HOUSE CONDEMN BOMB THREATS TARGETING JEWISH CENTERS
- Marco Rubio DESTROYS J Street
- Gallup: Majority of millennials favorable toward Israel
- U.K. and Ireland: Israel boycotts blocked at two universities
- PJTN IN THE NEWS: Evangelicals are ready to speak for Israel in Trump’s Washington
- J Street seeks to block Friedman’s appointment as ambassador
- Israel permanently downgrades its ties to New Zealand, Senegal
- Senator: US Should Designate Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps as a Terrorist Organization
- Holocaust denial leaflets distributed on UK campuses
- KHAMENEI TO TRUMP: NO ENEMY CAN PARALYZE IRAN