Background and History
Since it’s inception in 2005, Laurie Cardoza-Moore has worked tirelessly to make Proclaiming Justice to the Nations the strongest voice in the Christian media world standing against anti-Semitism and for the Jewish people and Israel. This began with a resolution to support Israel in the Tennessee legislature, to large rallies of support for Israel, to establishing PJTN as a leader in the National Religious Broadcasters organization and culminating in producing powerful media to educate Christians and people of conscience. In 2009, PJTN produced the powerful documentary, The Forgotten People: Christianity and the Holocaust. This film continues to be shown around the world and elicits a stunned and healing response wherever it is seen. The Forgotten People also has the distinction of becoming a part of Yad Vashem’s Film Archives. Since 2007, PJTN has been a mainstay at the NRB, National Religious Broadcasters Convention. Each year, in order to showcase our films and programs, PJTN hosts the International Christian Prayer & Action Event for Israel at the convention for large audiences of Christian media professionals. Event speakers have included R. James Woolsey, former CIA Director… Itamar Marcus, Palestinian Media Watch… Frank Gaffney, former Assistant Secretary of Defense… Congressman Michelle Bachman… Michael Medved and Dennis Prager, radio talk shows hosts. During the three-day convention, PJTN provides content to the NRB attendees… content that they cannot get anywhere else… content that will inform their Christian viewers all over the world about how to help support Israel and combat the rise of global genocidal anti-Semitism. The Nashville Convention has also become the one time we bring our key donors and our Advisory Board members together in a strategy session to help further develop our annual plan and budget. Because of our NRB presence, PJTN’s documentary, The Forgotten People, Christianity and the Holocaust, has been viewed by over 500 million people in over 200 countries around the world. Just over the last six years, PJTN has achieved many milestones, including:
- PJTN has secured a global leadership role in the Christian media world throughoriginal programming at the annual National Religious Broadcasters Convention
- In 2013, Laurie was invited join the revered NRB President’s Council. Laurie’s membership in this esteemed group of Christian media executives at the NRB provides Laurie the opportunity to ensure the biblical narrative about Israel at the NRB.
- Laurie Cardoza-Moore serves as a Special Envoy at the United Nations and stands as a spokesperson against the delegitimization of Israel and the new anti-Semitism
- PJTN is now the world’s only pro-Israel organization with the support of the NRB and access to the United Nations
- PJTN has won 4 media awards and created exceptional media content: a music video, 3 documentaries, and 36-Episodes of a 30-minute program titled, Focus On Israel which broadcasts in over 150 nations
- PJTN now bridges the gap across media platforms and between the generations by creating ‘PJTN Content For All’ with a robust online presence including a website, a blog, a Facebook Page, a Twitter presence and uploads to YouTube/Vimeo.